• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

XJ Disc swap setup

joshv98xj

NAXJA Forum User
I've got two setups out of a ZJ rear for sale-

The first comes with both backing plates and both calipers. You'll need: rotors, e-brakes, caliper bolts, brake pads(if you want them). Price is $140 plus shipping.

The second is just a pair of backing plates- this is great if you wanted new calipers anyway. Price is $100 plus shipping.

These are used parts; the rotors were in bad shape, and for the cost of shipping and having them turned, you can buy new ones.

PM me with your zip code for shipping.

If you're interested and you need installation instructions, I can probably find you the link to the writeup, but that's your responsibility.

Last edited:
which axle is this swap for?

I think Rear is the answer you're looking for.
Otherwise, it should work on either the D35/D44/8.25, as far as I know. I'm just supplying the main parts.

noooooo wayy. lol, sorry. i just didnt know if it was specifically for a 35 or 44 or 8.25.

I have four calipers; three of them are in better than good shape- I would use them. One of them is in good shape, but the hard line fitting is rusted into the soft line. It still looks good, you just might need a soft line replaced. I don't have any pics right now, but I can get some over the weekend.

Back