• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

For your viewing pleasure

alexgalexg

NAXJA Forum User
Something I made and have been sharing around. I hope you enjoy it
d7996793d5af8869b15e39c56c12e36b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Uh oh.

That is a dangerous path to take.

Just wait until you put that on your engine.

All of a sudden everything else is going to look bad. And then you have to clean up and paint every single bracket and bolt and washer. And replace all that crumbling plastic on the wiring harness. And once you get all that cleaned up the black rubber hoses are going to look out of place, so now it is off to spend a downpayment on a house switching everything over to A-N fittings and stainless braided hoses.

And once you get it all dolled up you certainly aren't going to want to take it anywhere dusty.

See what you have done?

You have started building a car show trailer queen.

You had best ship that thing to me to save yourself from this dismal fate.

:roll:

Uh oh.

That is a dangerous path to take.

Just wait until you put that on your engine.

All of a sudden everything else is going to look bad. And then you have to clean up and paint every single bracket and bolt and washer. And replace all that crumbling plastic on the wiring harness. And once you get all that cleaned up the black rubber hoses are going to look out of place, so now it is off to spend a downpayment on a house switching everything over to A-N fittings and stainless braided hoses.

And once you get it all dolled up you certainly aren't going to want to take it anywhere dusty.

See what you have done?

You have started building a car show trailer queen.

You had best ship that thing to me to save yourself from this dismal fate.

:roll:
Haha! Actually the jeep it's in is very pretty! Bought it as a barn find and put an engine I did a lot of work to into it a few years back. I offroad it and take it on all the road trips. Itll get dirty, and theres more to do. But a jeep is just one of those classic cars that never seems to have a point where you cant do anything else to it. 216k and counting!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Back