• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Briarwood lust........

YELLAHEEP

NAXJA Forum User
Man, a co-worker's son just picked up one of the cleanest XJ's I've ever seen.

'91 Briarwood. 70K miles. Beautiful color combination!

Bought it from the original owner and all I get when I ask how much he paid is a silly cheezy grin....... He got it off Craigslist....... dunno how I missed it...... :huh:

GoshornBriarwood2.jpg

GoshornBriarwood.jpg

He's had XJ's before and the last one he had was big and built - but run hard on the trails and beat. Kid says he's gonna build this one for the trails too........ kind of a shame. Dad wishes he'd leave it alone as a DD and get a beater.

I agree, he should get a beater to wheel and keep that thing as clean as possible.

Yella all you've done is torture us all. I've wanted an XJ in that color scheme for YEARS!!!! I love it!!!

Now you've got me all hot and bothered...
Wave a LOT of money in his face and you could probably drive it home. That is one really nice heep, it has an sun roof also.

To me it's amusing, this guy's picture has been up on this forum before. He says he doesn't spend much time on the 'ol interweb, but he's heard of NAXJA. LOL

http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=973072

Funny story........

I went to look at/buy that rig on the forklift Hypoid. It was priced pretty nicely, but I just wasn't feeling it so I didn't buy it. He sold it a couple months back as well as a fairly built TJ he had. Do you work with him? I believe his last name is Goshorn.

His dad is a cop at Jeffco and that's how I got the pics of the Briar.

Do you work with him?
Yezzzir!

When he told me he was going to build this one I laughingly told him I'd trade our banged up '90 for it. He got this look on his face like he was deliberating how much cash I'd have to fork over with the trade. I said "kidding" just to spare myself the embarrasment.

DJ might make faces for the wood trim, but this one was so uber clean he'd start drooling if he were next to it. :conceited

Yezzzir!

When he told me he was going to build this one I laughingly told him I'd trade our banged up '90 for it. He got this look on his face like he was deliberating how much cash I'd have to fork over with the trade. I said "kidding" just to spare myself the embarrasment.

DJ might make faces for the wood trim, but this one was so uber clean he'd start drooling if he were next to it. :conceited
Except for those black wheels, I love it. I wanty.... too bad I'm broke.

I love the woody. I thought about getting the after market stuff to do mine. I don't think I have seen a cleaner interior. Lucky kid, hope he does not trash it.

Hello everyone! My names Jesse, and this is my VERY lovely jeep. I love it and want to keep it as clean as i can. But I am going to build it for show. I MIGHT take it on a trail or 2. I do want to get a another XJ for my hard core needs. Im thinking a 2 door. If you would like to know what I plan to do to it just ask and ill let you know. I know everything I want to do to it, to a T.

Hello everyone! My names Jesse, and this is my VERY lovely jeep. I love it and want to keep it as clean as i can. But I am going to build it for show. I MIGHT take it on a trail or 2. I do want to get a another XJ for my hard core needs. Im thinking a 2 door. If you would like to know what I plan to do to it just ask and ill let you know. I know everything I want to do to it, to a T.
JESSE!!! Welcome aboard!

Now you can tell on me at work. LOL

Back