• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

I always ran GDR 3 core in my old jeep.

This jeep has a stock radiator, which is all I need for Walmart wheeling.
Nothing wrong with Walmart wheeling, I prefer Fleet Farm wheeling though.

no strip joints in my town, plus I'm getting too old for that. On a side note the new Wrangler rides like a caddy.

My roommate is a Bastard....replaced the shocks on his rusty ass renix that has been in Indiana since 99 and didn't break the rear upper bolts.

Drove around the end of the road where I will be moving and noticed an XJ with a front right tire that has been flat for over a month. Tempted to see what they are doing with it. Looks pretty rust free from the rear.

ate8u2yp.jpg

Going to apply for my carry license in two weeks. Some people have applied in Jan/Feb still haven't gotten it yet. Others are getting them in 7-14 days.

Fore 'feel like firestone with all these quotes Wheeler
Ha! Sometimes I just get behind on this thread. Hell, it only takes a day or two to fall behind 4 pages.

Good poke, though!
Oh, God! Tell me you've got this in your driveway by now?!
I lol'd.

Got back today from camping. Spent quite a bit of time out on the water. Pretty sure I backed a boat down the launch more times over the last four days than I did the previous 4 years.

"Ran out of gas" on the way into the dock to drop off the cry-baby girls. They were about to shit their pants. Had my buddy in on it. He acted like he was fooling around without good results while he was switching the tanks. We had a good laugh when I started it back up and filled them in on the joke. They were not so happy.

Good to get away, but damn good to be back in the comfortable setting of couches and real beds.

XJosh 'my Jeep smells like campfire' 95

Two racks of ribs on the grill. One for me and one for the wife and kids to share!

I narrowly dodged a retread blowout at 85mph on 90/94 just north of the wisconsin dells on sunday. I was going around the truck and right as I got close it exploded and went about a foot to my right. I bet it would have thrown me right off the bike. The I got to my buddies new place in la crosse and got drunk..

Breaking...

Might have successfully completed my first craigslist sales transaction.

An hour's worth of texting back and forth for a damn ac compressor.

For some reason, I always seem to attract the most pain the ass CL users.

Back