• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

I hate body lifts. Did you get some rubber to fill in the gaps?

Its only an inch...

heard that before too...

They actually sell custom pieces to fill in the gaps on the TJs. I am not buying them at the moment. More pressing prep to get done before moab.

I think I installed more spacers than I ever have before. I hope the tires don't rub anymore. Should be enough room to do a tummy tuck this winter or next year.

mac 'finally getting gears done a week from Saturday' gyvr

Last night I was talking to a girl and some how we got on the topic of dreams. I personally either don't dream, or I don't remember them. She thinks I don't sleep as well as I should be. I think I sleep just fine, maybe a little on the light side.

Anybody else not dream like I do?

Since I'm beating Dan to the punch...

"was she hot?"

mac 'pics' gyvr

Pics or gtfo

The one on the right with the "Join or Die" tattoo

adute7y5.jpg

Last night I was talking to a girl and some how we got on the topic of dreams. I personally either don't dream, or I don't remember them. She thinks I don't sleep as well as I should be. I think I sleep just fine, maybe a little on the light side.

Anybody else not dream like I do?

I dream a lot, mostly when I'm awake

Since I'm beating Dan to the punch...

"was she hot?"

mac 'pics' gyvr

hey, so you think you know me? :eyes:

do it, why wouldn't you?

Yes sir.. She's an auto tech and paintball referee on the weekends. Red/brown hair and big boobers.

Boioioioing..

fuk dude. that's my dream girl, even before seeing the below pic. Gotta thing for reds.

The one on the right with the "Join or Die" tattoo

adute7y5.jpg

Pic worthy of quoting. I'll take all four. (dreaming again)

Fore 'feel like firestone with all these quotes Wheeler

I would just like to say that I appreciate being able to complain about my work hours here and will be thinking of all of you during my 4 day weekend.

red 'it's not so bad' heep

Got to get some treated 2x6's for the deck at the house this week before Sarah and her parents stain the deck. I want to get one long piece for one side, but if I do I have to get a 20' long one. It is legal to have 14' of a board hanging out back of a 6' bed of a truck? If I do it, I plan on putting a warning flag on it but I am a bit apprehensive over having that much hanging off (driving hazard for other drivers and weight). I could put the tail gate down so it isn't high in the air but still as long. Or I could do as the building did have get two short pieces and have it smaller lengths.

I'd be surprised if your local yard stocks 20' 2x6s. I don't think there's a set limit to overhang; at least when I was hauling building materials, you had to have a red flag on anything hanging more than 4' off the vehicle, and that was about it. That being said, if you are really going to have 6' of lumber in the truck, and 14' hanging off the back, you should just buy shorter lumber.

The only one I have somewhat regularly (every 4 months or so and also happens to be the only time I can remember them apparently) is that I'm driving on a long bridge, it collapses, and I fall into whatever body of water and I drown.

I remember this one even as a kid. No clue what it means. I can swim, I'm not scared of water, even though I prefer to be out of it. Don't really like heights though.

I'd be surprised if your local yard stocks 20' 2x6s. I don't think there's a set limit to overhang; at least when I was hauling building materials, you had to have a red flag on anything hanging more than 4' off the vehicle, and that was about it. That being said, if you are really going to have 6' of lumber in the truck, and 14' hanging off the back, you should just buy shorter lumber.

Menards has them in stock, I have hauled 12' deck boards before in the truck (flag and ratchet tied to not move).

Buy shorter boards, have the yard guy cut them into whatever length you need, or strap them to the roof of your XJ. 14' of stuff hanging out of the truck is a turning accident waiting to happen.

Back