• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rear Leaf Springs

Extinction

NAXJA Forum User
So I started with a RC 4.5 in lift. Now I have Skyjacker dual rate springs up front and Skyjacker Black Max shocks all around. I still have the rear RC leafs with shackle relocation brackets. After changing the bushings multiple times and now having Energy Suspension bushings in the leafs the eyes are opened a bit more where the RC metal sleave bushings slide right in. And are starting to sag. What brand rear leafs in 4.5 do you guys recommend ??

Deaver and Alcans are best of the best. A step below those, I'd say Iron Rock Offroad, and certain Old Man Emu's.

I have IRO 3.5" springs, Clayton shackles (highly recommend), and HD Offroad Engineering's no-lift shackle relocation brackets.

I just bought the components for my first lift and decided to make a "Frankenlift" making a kit of my own liking. I did a TON of research on all of this and finally decided to go with Zone Off-road leafs as I read nothing but great reviews about their suspension systems for Xj's. Supposedly they are owned by BDS suspension which has an amazing reputation.

Back