• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Any interest...

jiltedjester

NAXJA Forum User
... in custom limiting straps, custom tow straps (any length and style), window nets, cargo nets, tie-downs, and anything you could possibly want made from webbing??? i am the lead design and fabricator for a company in eugene, or that manufacters custom and standard webbing products i.e. dog leashes and collars etc. if anyone is interested in anything, has some ideas, or just simply needs something repaired by all means please get ahold of me at [email protected] oh and another thing... i can get my hands on synthetic winche line as well.

That site says it uses 800 lbs buckles but it has a 1000 lbs break strength? Classy... Not to mention its "military grade" so its probably really 600 lbs.

but yes I would be interested :)

Last edited:
That site says it uses 800 lbs buckles but it has a 1000 lbs break strength? Classy... Not to mention its "military grade" so its probably really 600 lbs.

Where the hell did you see that, over? I am not seeing the 1k break claim anywhere, even on the Raingler site. :)

Thats because I clicked on the wrong pic :) 1000lbs was the commander :doh:
Just woke up.

Still military buckles are scary. We used to snap "5000 lbs" ratchet straps all the time just putting HMMWV wheels/tires together. Metal chunks of the ratchet would fly everywhere... good fun

Still military buckles are scary. We used to snap "5000 lbs" ratchet straps all the time just putting HMMWV wheels/tires together. Metal chunks of the ratchet would fly everywhere... good fun

:roflmao:

I remember that. I also remember watching 4 motor pool goons taking 6 hours to change a tire on a HMMWV.:anon:

the winche line comes from New England rope. as for that cargo net... that would be a piece of cake and i could do up any color and stay under their price.

hey guys just updating with some progress... took some measurments and im starting to work on the barrier nets. keep the orders comin and ill post prices soon

here is the barrier net. tell me what you guys think...

BarrierNetCompleted1.jpg

BarrierNetCompleted2.jpg

BarrierNetCompleted3.jpg

NetInstalled1.jpg

NetInstalled2.jpg

NetInstalled3.jpg

I would like it more if you didn't make me have to turn my laptop all funky. :)

Can you get a few pictures of the mounting points?

Back