• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2000 xj part out small things Tri-state area

j0hnb0y1989

NAXJA Forum User
Hi i have a 2000 xj im trying to part out before sending it to the scrappers to be crushed. it's located in middletown NY

Stuff i am keeping
Lift, tires, center console and both front and rear brakes and some misc stuff.

it has working cruise and the interior is mint the the drivers seat has a tear in it. and the engine needs a rebuild so does the trans and front Axel. rear 8.25 is still good
Pics
DSC_0170.jpg

DSC_0171.jpg

DSC_0233.jpg

Looks great to me, why are you scrapping it? :(

How much for all the carpet? Will you still have it around the weekend of October 23rd? I'll be driving right by there around that time.

Personally I would stuff a new transmission, front axle, and engine in it and drive the wheels off it again!

Looks great to me, why are you scrapping it? :(

How much for all the carpet? Will you still have it around the weekend of October 23rd? I'll be driving right by there around that time.

Personally I would stuff a new transmission, front axle, and engine in it and drive the wheels off it again!

I'm not sure if ill have it by then someone has made an offer to buy it after i swap suspensions with my stock 01 But ill sure let you know if it falls through.

and why im parting i paid 3000 for it in dec 08 with 173,000 it and drove it back and forth to cleveland ohio and it now has like 208,000 i got my moneys worth out of it.

And the lift is going on the white 01 and im broke mainly otherwise i would just keep it for parts for the 01.

I was coming back to say that im interested in the t-case as well, when I re read the part about someone being interested in buying it.

are you referring to the carpet or the whole rig?

Why are you scrapping it?

he explains it here

I'm not sure if ill have it by then someone has made an offer to buy it after i swap suspensions with my stock 01 But ill sure let you know if it falls through.

and why im parting i paid 3000 for it in dec 08 with 173,000 it and drove it back and forth to cleveland ohio and it now has like 208,000 i got my moneys worth out of it.

And the lift is going on the white 01 and im broke mainly otherwise i would just keep it for parts for the 01.

still have the AC lines? I need the one on the right (looking from front bumper) that goes from the firewall to the compressor

i need as much of the taillight harnesses/ tow harnesses as you can get going all the way back as far as possible for both sides like to the b pillar molex connectors... i have buggied out my XJ and a lot of wiring got cut and I have about 20 shorts i am sure of and it would be easier to plug and play good wiring...

PM whenever

Thanks!

still have the AC lines? I need the one on the right (looking from front bumper) that goes from the firewall to the compressor

I'm sorry both A/C lines are trash.

But at this time there is an offer for the jeep minus what i want if it falls though i start pulling parts for people.

Last edited:
pm sent

Back