• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FREE Chevy Suburban

sdspearo

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
FREE Chevy Suburban (no longer available)

****No longer available****

Buddy of mine is giving away his 1991 Chevy Suburban. He had intentions of "fixing it up" but after many years in his yard he's finally realized it's not going to happen. He'd like to give it away to someone with the same good intention but with a little more motivation. Complete 4x4 truck. Engine is a 350 V8 and fires up with starter fluid. Throttle body injection, auto tranny, manual xfer case and locking hubs, 9 mpg.
Located in Escondido.
PM me if interested and I'll fwd his cell number.

Last edited:
Oh man...

I wish I were local.

I miss my '73. White, 3/4 ton and barn doors.

I would be all over that if I were still in San Diego.

Might be spoken for, I'll know in a few days.

Yes you do.

I can't imagine not having our Suburban (We have an '02 now). They are such the versatile hauler.

I am sure it has a new home by now.

Otherwise, yes.

No longer available. I think he's getting second thoughts about giving it away once other people expressed interest in it. Sorry about getting anyone's hopes up!

Deliver to SierraFest? hahaha

No longer available. I think he's getting second thoughts about giving it away once other people expressed interest in it. Sorry about getting anyone's hopes up!

Nice truck; I had to cover my ears and sing,"LA LA LA LA..."
:woohoo:

Back