• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

242 question

magoo117

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
I was wheeling around in the snow over the weekend.When I went to use full time 4x4 it wouldn't engage.It just made a very quiet grinding sound.Both low and high part time 4x4 work fine.Is this going to explode soon?What's up with it?I don't really ever use full time so if it's being broke doesn't mess with my use of part time 4x4 that's OK.

Most likely the linkage needs a slight adjustment. Do you have a FSM? The procedure is in there. If you don't have a FSM, hit me with a PM.

"... Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country."
— Reichsmarschall Hermann Goering

Political commentary on the tech forum???

Eagle said:
"... Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country."
— Reichsmarschall Hermann Goering

Sounds like Goering was a Republican :pig:

Back