• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Crown King Backway Go Pro

BLKBETY

NAXJA Forum User
A quick run to Crown King on Offroad Appreciation day. Up for breakfast and back by noon.. A Buddy of mine brought his Go Pro with..

looks like a good time. you go all the way to CC? when is the next time you are doing a CC run? i been trying to go but havent had time the past few weeks. schedule has changed so weekends are free from now on.

looks like a good time. you go all the way to CC? when is the next time you are doing a CC run? i been trying to go but havent had time the past few weeks. schedule has changed so weekends are free from now on.

Not sure but down to do it again.. I'll be sure to PM you next time.. I through the invite out but we were meeting at the trail @ 4:30am- I think you mentioned going up later that day and we were back in the valley by noon.. it's too bad they graded eveything out.. There's only a few minor obsticles left..

Back