• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Thanks guys, excited for all the wheeling opportunities plus a nice pay bump. For reference, It'll take about the same time to drive from my house to the Hammers as it currently does to drive from my current home to Redbird.

Well, took too long but finally go the job offer. Moving to Phoenix for a Territory sales manager position, start right after Thanksgiving but have til Jan 1st to move out west.

Sent from my Pixel 5a using Tapatalk

Congrats man! Exciting!!!

Just in time to avoid that January hawk

Well, took too long but finally go the job offer. Moving to Phoenix for a Territory sales manager position, start right after Thanksgiving but have til Jan 1st to move out west.

Congrats!

You'll be a lot closer to John's home brew!

mac 'drink up' gyvr

I really miss stopping by his house for stories and a brew, so i had to follow him out. As long as he doesn't sucker me into dragging more boulders to his house we'll be good

Lol, you guys crack me up.

Definitely the rocks are being rescued!

Unfortunately, I have yet to resume homebrewing. After I finished the house I went through my equipment and bought some new stuff, ordered several kits but never got around to brewing them. Safeway's $5 Fridays gets me pretty good beer for almost the same price, less effort. So I will always have a selection of good beers when Kevin stops by, hopefully we can do some wheeling too.

Lol, you guys crack me up.

Definitely the rocks are being rescued!

Unfortunately, I have yet to resume homebrewing. After I finished the house I went through my equipment and bought some new stuff, ordered several kits but never got around to brewing them. Safeway's $5 Fridays gets me pretty good beer for almost the same price, less effort. So I will always have a selection of good beers when Kevin stops by, hopefully we can do some wheeling too.

Same here. These 15 packs of every day hero are my go to just over a dollar a beer and no work. Last thing I used the keg for was some cold brew coffee. Ended up absorbing the co2 and made a very over carbonated coffee pop. It was pretty gross.

At least half of the fun of it was brewing with you and Matt

At least half of the fun of it was brewing with you and Matt

Yeah, brewing by myself wasn't any fun. Lol I think that hobby is dieing out overall, the tacoma forum I'm on has a homebrewing thread that doesn't seem to get much traffic.

Well, going off tomorrow to house hunt in Phoenix. Posted the jeep for sale, already have an MJ and possibly another rig waiting in New Mexico. Would be nice not to have to drag it down with me, and leave me room on trailer so i can sleep out of my truck

2bb6b792e7d0448e0850d5267de11c9d.jpg

791815d958789fe75e5fc0e3bb3a2799.jpg

Last edited:
Back