• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

xjintx

Crusher16

RRC President
NAXJA Member
Roger (xjintx) passed away earlier this week.

Rest easy Roger!

Last edited:
Wow. Was not expecting that, especially after he checked in here last week talking about going wheeling.

No way! yea saw he posted the other day. Damn, ride easy Roger. Great dude. Helped me diagnose my pile at Marble Falls.

Damn. Just damn.

You know, I’ve been gone from this board and chapter for some time. In the back of my mind, I kept thinking about Rog and didn’t know why. Just checked in here on a whim to find this.

Roger was involved in a lot of hobbies and clubs. He was a hell of an ambassador to any which of em would let him in. I’ll have a beer tonight knowing he gets to take diesel on walks again.

Damn. Just damn.

You know, I’ve been gone from this board and chapter for some time. In the back of my mind, I kept thinking about Rog and didn’t know why. Just checked in here on a whim to find this.

Roger was involved in a lot of hobbies and clubs. He was a hell of an ambassador to any which of em would let him in. I’ll have a beer tonight knowing he gets to take diesel on walks again.

well put Will. He was an asset to our community for sure.

Roger (xjintx) passed away earlier this week.

Rest easy Roger!

:eek:

:-(

Unexpected this was. Sorry to hear this. Just checking folks. Been a while since I checked in. Been swamped...(No not the Harvey flood, that was 4 years ago).

Back