• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

anyone heard of cavefab ?

You’ll get mixed reviews as much as any other company. Biggest down side I’ve seen is they are quick to ignore you after taking money and getting things to actually show up can be a bit of a nightmare.

Like most they will have "Chinese" heims that would need to be replaced with some good ones!

Go core4x4 or ironman4x4fab. Cavfab stuff is ok, but from what I heard it can be a mix of what you get, youll either get super fast shipping, or 6 months after you pay you might get it

after all the looking around I have done.
My conclusion is the same as above.
core4x4 or ironman seem to be the best bets.
ironman being the best.
core 4x4 being cheaper.

agreed, he puts a lot of time and work into his product
I have core4x4 stage 1 control arms and have had no issues for the 2 years they have been on there. the stage 1s are super heavy duty for the price too

agreed, he puts a lot of time and work into his product
I have core4x4 stage 1 control arms and have had no issues for the 2 years they have been on there. the stage 1s are super heavy duty for the price too

almost bought those before deciding to go long arm. now debating buy or build my owns links.

Back