• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Winterfest 2009 Pre-Registration UPDATE! UPDATE!

HaleYes

NAXJA Forum User
http://myxj.net/MWC/winterfest2009.phpREGISTRATION IS CLOSED!

UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE!

We've decided to make a small change to our pricing.

Kiddies 12 and under will now eat for FREE! I got several PM's on this, and brought it up with the WF committee. We've never had the issue raised in the past so it was never addressed. We can see a reason for concern, especially for some of our more reproductive members.:D

Here's what needs to happen in order for it to work: Fill out your PRE-REG as normal, NOT COUNTING the kids (12 and under) meals. For all kids that will eat that are 12 and under, send a PM to Prepmech and let him know how many kiddies you have that will be eating.

Any questions, post them here or PM myself or Travis (Prepmech).

:wave:

Last edited:
Re: Winterfest 2009 Pre-Registration

It's all on the Pre-Registration webpage and, the same $$ as the last 2 years.

We can please some of the people some of the time but not all of the people all of the time.

Last edited:

I was just curious, Since they don't eat much lol. Thought yall may have kids eat free or something like that. No prob just wanted to make sure before I shelled out 17 bucks for him.

UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE!

We've decided to make a small change to our pricing.

Kiddies 12 and under will now eat for FREE! I got several PM's on this, and brought it up with the WF committee. We've never had the issue raised in the past so it was never addressed. We can see a reason for concern, especially for some of our more reproductive members.:D

Here's what needs to happen in order for it to work: Fill out your PRE-REG as normal, NOT COUNTING the kids (12 and under) meals. For all kids that will eat that are 12 and under, send a PM to Prepmech and let him know how many kiddies you have that will be eating.

Any questions, post them here or PM myself or Travis (Prepmech).

:wave:

Hey, I just registered and I hit the submit button before I put my membership # on the form. I couldn't find the number and I'm waiting for a reply from FF but I hit submit before I got it....

Is this a going to be a problem? :doh:

Hey, I just registered and I hit the submit button before I put my membership # on the form. I couldn't find the number and I'm waiting for a reply from FF but I hit submit before I got it....

Is this a going to be a problem? :doh:

I'm good to go thanks to XJStryker and Prepmech!!

To be certain that you get a Tshirt, sticker and all other WF paraphernalia...you need to PRE_REGISTER BEFORE FEB. 18th.

Anyone that PRE REGISTERS AFTER FEB> 18th is not guarenteed their WF paraphernalia.

BTT!

Feb 18th will be here before you know it!

:yelclap:

Last edited:
i registered up

i did have a member # but my subscription ran out...i dont have the funds to renew right now, so i put dont remember in the member # section

i registered up

i did have a member # but my subscription ran out...i dont have the funds to renew right now, so i put dont remember in the member # section

:thumbup:

Hey Hale I have a buddy coming along and i didn't pay for his meal ticket. can he pay for it when we get there?

Hey Hale I have a buddy coming along and i didn't pay for his meal ticket. can he pay for it when we get there?

That'd work. Get in touch with Prepmech and let him know. We want to have an accurate count for our caterer.

OK i gotta wait for him to decide if he is going or not. He says money is tight!

Back