• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Wheeling on the 29th

etaniyani

NAXJA Forum User
hey all, i was just up in frazier park on piru creek. it was very nice and a lot of fun. im thinking about going up again this saturday. anyone interested in heading up, the trail is not really that hard but lots of fun with the slick mud and water. its supposed to rain again this week so it will probably get a little muddier. Anyone interested?

Maybe. Where are you located? You have no location specified

Last edited:
Piru Creek is up by me Avery.

Of course, after 200 some odd vehicles on Saturday night, Miller is fairly interesting now. There's a spot where 3 Jeeps on 37's strapped together tried to drag a Bronco. Presto... new improved obstacle!

Something learned:

Bud Light...

Favored by litter bugs everywhere. :D

--ron

cracker im los angeles, so we'll probably just meet up at the trail. captain, thats pretty funny, we also pulled out a bronco on piru creek. 4 wheel drive wasn't working, neither was reverse. sucks for him.

alright, anyone interested. it did rain out there so there will probably be a little more mud. the beginning of the trail is a pretty long straight dirt road, so thats lots of fun going fast.

f29fd2.jpg

I'd love to but I've got way to much stuff I have to do to the XJ.

Maybe next time.

Back