NAXJA Forums -::- North American XJ Association  

Go Back   NAXJA Forums -::- North American XJ Association > Bargains and Deals > For Sale: Private Party Only. XJ ITEMS ONLY
HOME Member FAQ Sponsor Info Rules Bylaws E-Mail

For Sale: Private Party Only. XJ ITEMS ONLY Private Party Ads only. If they even smell commercial, they will be deleted.

Old July 28th, 2014, 15:16
NAXJA Supporting Vendor

Currie Front Anti Rock sway bar setup for Cherokee / Comanche

Removed from jeepspeed project.
300$

Complete. Little bit of surface rust.

Email me for picture if needed.

Located in So Cali (Yorba Linda CA).

Robert
robert@rwkhaussupply.com
All your drivetrain And Jeep needs at a Discount! Call us for all your drivetrain & Jeep accessorry needs. If it is for a Jeep we can get it for less and with superior service. Yukon, USA Standard, Motive, Ten factory, Detroit, ARB, Teraflex, Rock Krawler & A LOT MORE..
All items ship FAST! ~ http://www.rwkhaussupply.com ~ Robert@RWKHausSupply.com Free shipping on Rock Krawler kits. Dana 30 no question asked 1yr warranty axle kits FOR LESS!
Old August 5th, 2014, 13:13
NAXJA Supporting Vendor

Re: Currie Front Anti Rock sway bar setup for Cherokee / Comanche

picture.

All your drivetrain And Jeep needs at a Discount! Call us for all your drivetrain & Jeep accessorry needs. If it is for a Jeep we can get it for less and with superior service. Yukon, USA Standard, Motive, Ten factory, Detroit, ARB, Teraflex, Rock Krawler & A LOT MORE..
All items ship FAST! ~ http://www.rwkhaussupply.com ~ Robert@RWKHausSupply.com Free shipping on Rock Krawler kits. Dana 30 no question asked 1yr warranty axle kits FOR LESS!
Old August 14th, 2014, 20:38
NAXJA Forum User

pm sent
Old August 15th, 2014, 07:30
NAXJA Supporting Vendor

SOLD.....
Old August 18th, 2014, 07:32
NAXJA Supporting Vendor

Sold.
Old August 18th, 2014, 16:26
NAXJA Forum User

I assume not to me since all your pm said was sold, or did you mean sold to me & your a man of few words?
Old August 19th, 2014, 07:13
NAXJA Supporting Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by knucklehead 61 View Post
I assume not to me since all your pm said was sold, or did you mean sold to me & your a man of few words?
If you were the one that Paypaled me the $ for it, then it was sold to you. If not than not to you...
Old September 13th, 2014, 19:00
NAXJA Forum User

There's no way this was off an XJ/MJ. Does not fit and everything is really far off. So unhappy.
Old September 13th, 2014, 19:07
NAXJA Supporting Vendor

Ok I'm going to say your a faking idiot. A dispute threw PayPal before ur dumbshit self even ask someone that actually knows or u call....
Old September 13th, 2014, 19:15
NAXJA Forum User

Quote:
Originally Posted by RWKHausSupply View Post
Ok I'm going to say your a faking idiot. A dispute threw PayPal before ur dumbshit self even ask someone that actually knows or u call....
Yea, because if it is wrong I don't want to be out money to a guy that can't even get his shipping department out in time and treats customers like this.

As soon as I verify that the install is able to be completed I will withdraw my claim. But I'm near 45 days and don't want to be screwed.

Such awful customer service, unreal.
Old September 13th, 2014, 19:22
NAXJA Supporting Vendor

This was a private party sale as you can tell in the description it had nothing to do with any company and I am sorry that you took 45 days to try to install it and then could not Install it correctly. It is 100% as described
Old September 13th, 2014, 19:23
NAXJA Forum User

I'll take this to email.

RWKHausSupply LOL...private sale...lol
Old September 13th, 2014, 20:00
NAXJA Supporting Vendor

Dude. Look at where this is listed.....
Old September 13th, 2014, 20:02
NAXJA Supporting Vendor

Oh and because you can't figure out how to install it.

And you don't know how to call.

Now you want to be a d1ck and say now you're just going to make me wait till the max time you can.

All because you can't install something you bought, and you don't have a phone I guess...
Old September 14th, 2014, 11:37
Associate

Currie Front Anti Rock sway bar setup for Cherokee / Comanche

So what was wrong with it?