• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Redbird Trail Cleanup May 8th Oh-Ten

HaleYes

NAXJA Forum User
Per the agreement between the MWC and the state of Indiana, we are required to hold 2 trail cleanups per year. All participants are allowed to enter the park free of charge for the clean up day.
The first trail cleanup for the year @ Redbird will be Saturday May 8th, Oh-Ten. Plan to be there when the gates open @ 9am.
We'll run trail 21 and clean up along the way. After 21 is ran in it's entirety, we're free to wheel the rest of the day. Camping is usually at Greene Sullivan. I don't have a link handy for GS, just wanted to get the word out so folks can plan ahead.

I'm in most likely.

If I go, I'll be looking for shotgun.

What you don't want to wheel the pontiac? :D

Naahh, the Ponticrap doesn't have a LSD. I don't think one-tire-fire will do the job.

Naahh, the Ponticrap doesn't have a LSD. I don't think one-tire-fire will do the job.

Ya never know until you try.....:D

That is mine and the misses wedding anniversary, so I am betting I will not be attending.

I will be there, camping at the Wampler Lake campground...follow the signs to find it.
I will be there Friday and Saturday night.....it would be nice if I were not the only one. Also, if there is interest I will hold a "How to Wheel" class after the clean-up.

Rev

This may be the weekend I go fishing with my dad at Dogwood lake. Gotta check the moon's schedule and see which weekend it is. I think its the 1st and 2nd when we are going though. I will camp for sure if I go.

edit: full moon is the first and second. I am 90% sure i'll be at redbird.

Last edited:
got it on my calendar.
drive down Friday, wheel Saturday, drive home Sunday.
REV..you're camping?

BOB

got it on my calendar.
drive down Friday, wheel Saturday, drive home Sunday.
REV..you're camping?

BOB

MCOL is probably pretty nice in May!

I got a one man tent.
if not, got a credit card and gps for a hotel.

BOB

Just a note:

Trail 21 is not for the weak...however....there is a bypass that will allow you to work and not trash your rig, I can lead anyone that wants to that way, and let the hardcore group clean the tough area.

Rev

Back