• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Job info

jimgrms

NAXJA Forum User
In case anyone is interested while at the smog testing place on colorado ave and county line road i noticed a help wanted sign and aske one of the guys and he said they need help and after watching while i waited i concur ' i know nothing about the pay or anything but they do need help

i worked in a few emmisions centers when i was younger, they pay crap!
they pay much better than unemployment and there aren't a hell of a lot of jobs out there seems like every week or so someone is posting about being broke ,if i was out of work and needed money i would get my but down there asap

they pay much better than unemployment and there aren't a hell of a lot of jobs out there seems like every week or so someone is posting about being broke ,if i was out of work and needed money i would get my but down there asap

You tell them Jim!

Crimson316 you always complain about not having enough money, Air Care probably pays more than what you are making now?!

Lazy young generation................back when I was a kid I worked two & three jobs at times to support my habits! :jester:

Last edited:
You tell them Jim!

Crimson316 you always complain about not having enough money, Air Care probably pays more than what you are making now?!

Lazy young generation................back when I was a kid I worked two & three jobs at times to support my habits! :jester:

Thats cause there is always something i have to pay. Also something that always comes up... I can't wait till my tax return. Then ill be broke again haha.

You tell them Jim!

Not all of us younger generation have those type of habits there Matt!

You tell them Jim!

i worked 2 jobs and went to school while i was in arizona. when i came back to colorado i worked 2 jobs untill one job wanted to make me 40+ hours a week, now that im cut im looking for my second job. infact im going to speak with the shift super. in about 2 hours. then i'll be back to having no time for my "i got bored and made a roof rack" projects. haha.

XJBOY you are a super nerd............... (compliment):thumbup:

XCastleXJ very usual, Kudos!.....................(compliment):thumbup:

Crimson316, Slcaker!................................Get a better Job! :D

My habits are expensive; Jeep, video games, firearms, cigs (quit soon), Starbucks, & Chipotle...............:thumbup:

Last edited:
XJBOY you are a super nerd...............:D (compliment)

XCastleXJ very usual, Kudos!.....................(compliment)

My habits are expensive; Jeep, video games, firearms, cigs (quit soon), Starbucks, & Chipotle...............:thumbup:

I think you forgot two and a half things on that list.

XJBOY you are a super nerd............... (compliment):thumbup:

XCastleXJ very usual, Kudos!.....................(compliment):thumbup:

STFU. Im actually gonna start looking for a second job so i can have some extra money. My habbits are Jeep, cigs, and Coca cola...

Going to school did a lot for me.. I love my job.

Going to school did a lot for me.. I love my job.

.............yeah, now that you have a career, you do not have to continue your Job as a dancer.......:jester:

STFU. Im actually gonna start looking for a second job so i can have some extra money. My habbits are Jeep, cigs, and Coke...

Uh oh, touchy are we? :D

Nope. I could really care less about not having enough money to support my habbits. I just don't like being at my house all damn day.

Nope. I could really care less about not having enough money to support my habbits. I just don't like being at my house all damn day.

That is why you need a better job so you have more of a disposable income so you can get your own place and leave it when you want to and play. Do you know how many posts you made this year alone saying you will have to see if you have the money for gas to go? :rolleyes:

Higher paying Job, more money to spend on your toys, then you get married and have kids then need to get a second job delivering pizza's in the evening to make ends meet and still less money to spend on your toys, cycle of life. :D

I wish you were 21, I am looking for male staff for my day program, we start them off $10-$11 an hour with great benefits after 90 days, but with our licensing and requirements you have to be 21+................also a lot of patience and willing to work the stressful life of a human services worker. :gag:

Well crap another 2.5 years and i would be in. LOL But i do plan to get my GED here pretty soon, and start going to school for either opening a business or becoming a mechanic. In the mean time i plan to go back to try and go back to little caesars for a little bit more disposable income. Right now all i am paying for bills is about 200 bucks. Thats for insurance and phone bill. So i get a little bit of money to spend a month.

What is sad is that you move out, get a life of your own, loved ones to care and provide for...you'll remember right now as "the good ol' days."

My job has it's headaches. From the headline I saw tonight, 9.something percent of the population wishes they had my problems.

:lecture: grump out...

See problem is im still young and don't feel like moving on yet... I am wanting to move out of my house but im not ready for that right now.

See problem is im still young and don't feel like moving on yet... I am wanting to move out of my house but im not ready for that right now.

Christ, I had my first job when I was 12 digging and planting trees. I was out of the house at 16 workin fast food..... god what a nightmare! Was in the construction business by 18 as a haud tender, became a mason. At 20 was building houses, shortly after 22 I joined the Navy and became a Firefighter/EMT. Got out of the Navy at 32 and started working for the Bureau of Prisons!!! Get off the lazy awrse and do something with your life..... IT IS SHORT!!! Next thing you will know, you will be old like Troy and talking crap on a public forum for kicks...........

Back