• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

About me: ExTankerGuy for MWC Director

ExTankerGuy

USAF Retired
NAXJA Member
My real name is J.R. Harrison. I am 46, I've been married for 20 years, and have 3 wonderful daughters. I am a 24 year Air Force Veteran. I spent my military career in aircraft maintenance. I mainly worked on KC-135s (Tankers). I now work as an RV Technician. I have been president of the Texoma Off-Road Club, Bayou Jeepers, and I also served as the president of the Red River Chapter of NAXJA.

I am not out to change the world when it comes to the MWC. I'm just wanting to do my part to ensure that we are the best chapter we can be. I'm not a politician, I'm just a man with a passion for Jeeps, wheelin', and helping other wheelers. Sometimes my honesty can get me into trouble, but I guess that's the way it will be.

Last edited:
Do you feel you have the time to devote to the planning of winterfest, which will take a lot of your time, between January and the event? How do you feel about contacting sponsors for raffle donations?

Yes. I have an hour for lunch every day. I have no problem contacting sponsors for donations.

Good luck JR, I think your experience in the Offroad/NAXJA community could be of great help to the MWC. Plus, who the hell else is crazy enough to wheel a waggy! :D

I would vote for you but I never seen your "Wagoneer on 235s" on the trail.:D

JR,

Thanks for running, what do you see as different from being on the BOD for the MWC vs when you were on the BOD for the Red River chapter?

mac 'and bumping this back up' gyvr

Thanks for running and the reply.

mac 'everything is bigger in Texas tho :)?' gyvr

Back