• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Wanted: Crane Operator(big pic)

Jester99

NAXJA Forum User
I don't know how my Uncle finds all this crazy stuff but I'm sure glad he forwards it to me. There was an actual want ad out for this that he was sent by someone else. This pic has not been edited in anyway. As a matter of fact, I'm pretty sure I saw it on Extreme Engineering on Discovery Channel a while back. It better pay well over 200k and have the best benefits you can get...

image001.jpg

that thing is massive, you're right, it was on extreme engineering or something like that on discovery channel. there are alot of cool buildings in Dubai, like an indoor snow skiing mountian :D

Oh yeah.... that is the Burj Dubai. It is supposed to be the world's tallest building whenever it is completed. Actually it already is, even though it isn't yet completed. Right now its at 2320 feet tall, and the construction costs are supposed to be around $4 Billion bucks.

Just think of all those really neat buildings and indoor skiing areas when you (bend over and) :moon: fill up your gas tank.

Now, Barry Obama is already stopping what little domestic drilling we DO have, which means more neat buildings for Dubai.

The Empire State building was built on bedrock. Thats built on wet sand :D

yeah dubai is awesome. Its funny, the whole reason they built that island is becuase they know their oil is running out and they need something else to bring money into the area. Word has it that tom cruise and david beckham own condos on the island.

They built 2 of those palm islands and a whole bunch of smaller ones. Check it out on google earth some time. They're spending money like there's no tomorrow. (which in their case, there probably isn't.)

Back