NAXJA Forums -::- North American XJ Association  

Go Back   NAXJA Forums -::- North American XJ Association > NAXJA Events > Competition and Events Forum
HOME Member FAQ Sponsor Info Rules Bylaws E-Mail

Competition and Events Forum A Place to Discuss XJ related Non-NAXJA competions and events.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old August 2nd, 2003, 20:22
NAXJA Forum User

MOAB & Elephant Hill Trail- Overnight Aug 6-7

Hey Guys!

Mikal and his wife, as well as myself will be heading down to MOAB, UT at the butt-crack-o-dawn Wednesday August 6th from Ogden. We are planning to do 2 trails, Elephant Hill and something else. I'll post more info on Elephant Hill later when I read about it in our guide. The other trail is TBA.

We plan to spend Wednesday night camping midway thru Elephant Hill.

It will be a fairly tame relaxing trip. The scenery is supposedly beautiful. Hey Mike, post your thoughts plz.

ANYBODY is welcome to join us! In fact, we would LOVE TO MEET MORE OF YOU GUYS! PLEASE COME! Yeah, I know, short notice. But get a spine! Stand up to your boss! You deserve those days off and he knows it! Heck, mbryson doesn't have a boss to yell at! So he doesn't even have an excuse. I guess we'll see ya there!

Shut up Jared! (that's me, btw)