• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

4 bolt exhaust flange

blenny

RRC President
Well, my exhaust is pretty rusted out and time to replace all or some, I am looking for the 4 bolt flange that goes from the down pipe to the cat and includes the cross member hanger. I have checkef around online and have not found it by itseld or with a short section of pipe, but I have found it attached to a factory style cat. Is it a "universal" part? Has someone found it by itself?
Thanks

Here is a picture
qy2yza7e.jpg

The only place that I could find that flange for a reasonable price was through the Pacesetter header company. You have to call and ask for it, it's not listed anywhere on their site. I think they only charged me $6 or $7 or something like that.

http://pacesetterexhaust.com/

Also, it is for 2 1/4" pipe. If you have the stock 2" pipe, you'll have to get an adapter (they are only a couple of bucks at your local parts store).

check the local exhaust shop, maybe find a decent used one you can clean up. they may let you cut one off a cat they are going to recycle.
other than that, a metal fab shop could easily make you some new ones if you brin gan old one.

Back