• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Pro Comp Lift Kit 'almost New' FOR SALE!

cracker

NAXJA Forum User
I have an almost new Pro Comp 3" lift kit. Forget the Budget boost stuff, get this 'almost new' kit for a fraction of the price of a new one. I installed this on my XJ for 3 months before I went to a 7" long arm set up. The kit's parts are:

(2) Sway bar links
(2) Sway bar mounts
(2) 12mm ID sleeves
(2) 3/8" ID sleeves
(4) Hourglass bushings
(2) Sway bar adapter sleeves
(2) 3/8" x 1 1/2" USS Gd 5 bolts
(2) 3/8" x 2 1/2" USS Gd 5 bolts
(4) 3/8" USS Locknuts
(4) 3/8" SAE Flat washers
(2) 3/8" USS Hardened Flat washers
(4) UBolts (one brand new)
(8) UBolt nuts (missing one)
(8) Washers
(2) Add a Leafs approx 22" (installed in leaf pack)
(4) 5 1/2" bolts (installed in leaf pack)
(4) Nuts (installed in leaf pack)
(2) 4 degree shims (installed in leaf pack/Never came in the lift)
(2) Front coil springs
(2) Front Lower control arms
(8) Red control arm bushings
(4) .75 x .50 x 2.625 sleeves
(1) Track bar drop bracket
(1) 7/8" x 1.25" spacer
(1) 7/16" x 2.5" USS Gr 5 Hex bolt (missing)
(1) 3/8" x 1" USS Gr 8 Hex bolt (missing)
(2) 7/16" SAE flat washers (missing)
(2) 3/8" SAE hardened flat washers
(8) 5/8" SAE flat washers
(1) 7/16" USS Nyloc nut (missing)
(1) 3/8" USS stover nut (missing)
(4) ES3000 Shocks (2 fr and 2 rear)

There might be a couple of more bolts missing but as far as I know it should be complete. Nothing major is missing. Just a small trip to the hardware store for some hardened bolts will take care of things.

This kit also includes a leaf pack with the ADD-A-LEAF installed AND a 4 degree shim (which did not come in the Pro Comp Lift) to correct the rear pinion angle. I will ALSO include two other leaf packs (from a full size Chevy) that you can mix and match the leafs together with the XJ pack to play with the height of the rear (so it doesn't sag/ I found that the ADD-A-LEAF didn't give me the height I wanted).

$300 OBO

I DO NOT WANT TO SHIP!!! The leafs are HEAVY! LOCAL PICKUP PLEASE!

Thanks

Cracker

Well i bought the Kit off of Cracker and it is everything he described.... im kinda selling (more like handing down) my XJ to my little sister and gonna get a newer one with a little more features mine doesnt have and gonna probably get it lifted already....

so im selling the lift for the price i bought it... 275bux and you get everything listed above.....

so if anyone is intrested please let me know.... otherwise its just gonna sit here for no reason.... thanks

and btw- im in Santa Clarita and will meet you somewhere not too far from myself...

thanks

JOe

Back