NAXJA Forums -::- North American XJ Association  

Go Back   NAXJA Forums -::- North American XJ Association > NAXJA Chapters > North Atlantic Chapter
HOME Member FAQ Sponsor Info Rules Bylaws E-Mail

North Atlantic Chapter Discussion of Chapter issues. Please keep Tech Topics on the Tech Forums.

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 99 votes, 4.97 average. Display Modes
Old March 16th, 2006, 22:12
NAXJA Forum User

Re: Introduce yourself

hi i'm gus, in central PA. i run an 89 mj, well half mj that is just barely street legal. if iget the snorkel on this weekend i will post pics. if anyone remembers the gold mj last year at NACfest its a little different
Old March 17th, 2006, 01:08
NAXJA Forum User

Im Ken, live in North Conway, New Hampshire. Bought a 90' black stock 4door Cherokee Laredo a little while back. If I ever get it on the road and get it home I'll take pics so you can see all the radical mods it has like the 2" dropped rear (saging leafs), the new awesome rocker panels (galvanized sheelt metal pop riveted on and spray can undercoat paint job) The really cool new used no name 29" A/T's, new front brake pads, new stock shocks, new steering stabalizer, new outer u-joints, new fuel pump, etc.... lol

But hey I got it for $300.00!

At least I'll be able to drive it down my gravel driveway.
Old March 17th, 2006, 04:20
NAXJA Forum User

I'm Gabe from Greene NY I'm running about 5" lift Ho made bumper and rock rails, TSL 32's 456's with Tru-tracs front and rear. Always looking for folks to wheel with.

heres the link to my album in case the pic is a red x
http://community.webshots.com/user/4gabe
Old March 17th, 2006, 05:13
NAXJA Member #1596

hello again to everyone, figured im still new here so i would introduce myself again,. im corey , i live in swampscott ma , 1990 limited xj , four door, d 30 , d35 , both open , 4.0 , auto , v8 zj springs upfront, 1 in spacer,
bastard pack using 2 xj spring packs, 1 in block , trimmed fenders,fab my old tj bumpers , milemarker 9500 winch,optima, currently doing injectors(started to leak ), nuetral safety switch, and relocating rear shock mounts , hopefully in the next 2 weeks ill get some time and money to finish for now .

URL=http://img124.imageshack.us/my.php?image=10009713ho.jpg][/URL]

Old March 17th, 2006, 05:26
NAXJA Forum User

I'm Duke, I think I belong to this chapter. I live in North Central West Virginia. Running a 4.5 inch custom (skyjacker, Rustys) lift, 31 mudders, conferr roofrack with Custom mounts, JCRoffroad winch bumper, 4real steel rockrails, and some other goodies.

Old March 17th, 2006, 17:05
NAXJA Forum User

Hello everyone. I'm AJ, I'm 32 and live on the Cape. I'm an electrician by day and I teach electrical apprentices at night. I have an 87 XJ I purchased about 12 years, two engines, three transmissions and four alternators ago. It's been from Northern Cal where I grew up, to Canada, to here, to Texas, back to Cal, then back to here. Hmmm... I think I'm at around 245,000 miles. It runs like a top, but has the ugliest damn color anyone can imagine,
-MID 80s BEIGE!
So, my goal is a coat of flat textured brown. It is undergoing some more upgrades to help make this happen- should be at 5/4.5 inches when finished, with a 44, 4.56s and a rear locker when I'm done, and I'm going to try some 34in Special Service TSLs... maybe by summer's end.
Old March 17th, 2006, 19:14
NAXJA Forum User

hello everyone ive been around here for awhile but never really posted until i joined. my home is in Maryland but i go to college way up north in central Maine. this here is my 94 xj. a few list of mods are at the buttom in my signature. so who yall is ready for Nac Fest ?? i know im counting down the days of till warm weather and cant wait to go back home. here is a few pictures i have.

Old March 17th, 2006, 22:12
nobody of any consequence

i'm Mike. i'm new here. i drive a station wagon that i drive at the mall.

Old March 18th, 2006, 17:29
NAXJA Forum User

Hey yall i'm Jonny BingBing here's some old pics. 91' XJ 4.5" lift, D30 front, I have 29 spline 8.25 waiting to go in, gunna be puttin in front lockrite and probably some 33" TSL's.

Old March 19th, 2006, 20:09
NAXJA Forum User

Hey, Eric - 35 - Dover, NH - I just picked this up last week for $150. It runs, drives, stops. Barely any body rot. Needs vacuum issue fixed. Not a bad deal. I look forward to meeting more XJ folks.

Old March 20th, 2006, 07:12
NAXJA Forum User

hey im steve, i live in simsbury CT, drive a 97 xj with 4" and 30's, soon to be 6 with 35's

unfortunatly no pics hosted, but who whats to see 4" with 30's anyway?
Old March 20th, 2006, 09:59
NAXJA Member #920

Quote:
Originally Posted by STROKER
And the old setup

STROKER
I'm Rob too (no relation to the guy who started this thread).

The mirror poking into the picture of Ben's old rig belongs to my '92 Laredo.

It was stock then, but now has the 2" OME kit and has been rolling on 30s for about 6 months.

Like the rest of you, I'm counting the days (and projects) till NACFest.
Old March 20th, 2006, 10:39
NAXJA Forum User

Hi I am Ryan from Bangor, Maine...and I drive a Jeep..

"hi Ryan" haha

I have a 2000 XJ Sport with a 3" Rusty's lift, 31" Kuhmo ATs, and a whole lot of other Rusty's stuff...like everyone else I am looking at my list of things to do and for some reason it keeps longer...looking forward to meeting other members and of course doing some wheelin!

No good pictures as of yet...something else to work on...
Old March 20th, 2006, 12:07
NAXJA Member #1270

Hi my name is Kyle im from around Albany. My spec's and a link to my rig is in my sig. Hope to see some of you guys this summer.
Old March 20th, 2006, 17:17
NAXJA Forum User

Iím Janine from Rochester, NY and Iíve been on the forum for about a day now, and will soon be a member. I have a í92 Laredo with a 5 1/2" RE long arm kit & spacers and 33" BFG MT KMs. Still open front & rear, but hopefully not for too much longer. Maybe Iíll check out this NACfest thing. Sounds like a good time.