• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The new shoes.....

XbajajeepX

NAXJA Forum User
Mounted up the new tires today...They are Cooper discoverer STT's 31x10.5x15

Picture1019.jpg

Picture1020.jpg

Those look pretty sweet

Looks good, is that a RE 3.5"? Im thinking about doing something similiar, Im kinda leanin towards the 31" maxxis radial trep's for $159 a corner though.

Damn sexy!! I remember when mine looked good....I think I remember.....its been a long time....:bawl:
Its funny how Palm Springs looks just like Borrego Springs in that picture!
;)
Rick

Cool !! I was worried that you'd be try'n to sport 32's or ??
It looks good....

Curt

I like the aggressive tread on the sidewall and the main tread pattern looks close to MTRs

have you figured out your tire pressure yet? Im around 28, but haven't gotten a chance to really play with different pressures.

Thanks from NY!

Mike

hopefully you will only be doing some desert runs. Anything with rocks may chew up those purty aluminum rims

Thanks for the compliments guys!

Fordtech, no I havent figured out an good pressure for them yet....Americas tire had them up to 40psi but I lowered it down to 30 and so far so good...

I dont reallydo too much rock crawling, mostly desert runs and mine searching...I took a quick run up the backside of big bear yesterday and ran intosome rocky spots...Everything seemed ok.

has anyone taken the trail up to tip top mt? There are these little green wood markers tha someone hs placed along the trail...Anyone know what they are for?? At the top of that trail it looks like there was a huge mine at some point...crazy stuff up in those mountains...I found this while I was wondering around....Its about the size of a baseball and seems to be silver or something throughout the whole thing...

Picture1091.jpg

Picture1094.jpg

XbajajeepX said:
Thanks for the compliments guys!

Fordtech, no I havent figured out an good pressure for them yet....Americas tire had them up to 40psi but I lowered it down to 30 and so far so good...

I dont reallydo too much rock crawling, mostly desert runs and mine searching...I took a quick run up the backside of big bear yesterday and ran intosome rocky spots...Everything seemed ok.

has anyone taken the trail up to tip top mt? There are these little green wood markers tha someone hs placed along the trail...Anyone know what they are for?? At the top of that trail it looks like there was a huge mine at some point...crazy stuff up in those mountains...I found this while I was wondering around....Its about the size of a baseball and seems to be silver or something throughout the whole thing...

Picture1091.jpg

Picture1094.jpg

It's funny I've been through there..... 50 times probably and never ran up to the top of the hill..... snooped around some of the others, but not up on top.

Curt

Back