• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Late model weatherstripping

GI-John

NAXJA Forum User
I'll be storing the Heep over deployment, and am in need of new front door seals. Does anyone know of a source for the late model door seals other than the dealership? I have not been able to locate any in the yards either.

John? Hans? James?

Thanks.

John

John, I recently came across a new jeep parts catalog that sells alot of oem style parts. I havn't looked into it much yet but here is the web addy and phone number.

Crown
1-800-453-8220
www.crownautomotive.net

There out of Utah. They show part numbers for every part of our jeeps.

Hope this helps
James.

I recently picked up a Mopar car cover with something called Evolution 4 fabric. It has been amazing at keeping the inside of my rig dry and covers even lifted rigs really well. It's got mirror pockets and grommet for the radio antenna to pop through as well as grommets for running some bungee cords.

If you will be parking it in a place where you could cover it, even if inside, it will be in much better shape when you come home.

While the door seals are probably still a good idea, they may cost as much as a cover that could keep everything sealed up.

John90XJ said:
I recently picked up a Mopar car cover with something called Evolution 4 fabric. It has been amazing at keeping the inside of my rig dry and covers even lifted rigs really well. It's got mirror pockets and grommet for the radio antenna to pop through as well as grommets for running some bungee cords.

If you will be parking it in a place where you could cover it, even if inside, it will be in much better shape when you come home.

While the door seals are probably still a good idea, they may cost as much as a cover that could keep everything sealed up.

I get the same stuff from Covercraft. NICE covers. They've got one a little cheaper than the Evolution, IIRC, that's called NOAH fabric. Works great up here in the rain and rated for snow, too.

Can someone kick me a price on the covers?

Thanks,

John

The one I have, if still available, is around $200. I'm sure you can do better with some shopping.

I found mine on CL for $20 brand new and custom cut for the XJ.

Back