NAXJA Forums -::- North American XJ Association  

Go Back   NAXJA Forums -::- North American XJ Association > Bargains and Deals > For Sale: Private Party Only. XJ ITEMS ONLY
HOME Member FAQ Sponsor Info Rules Bylaws E-Mail

For Sale: Private Party Only. XJ ITEMS ONLY Private Party Ads only. If they even smell commercial, they will be deleted.

Old April 4th, 2008, 23:03
NAXJA Forum User

Parts Clearance, SE wisconsin

I'm selling off a bunch of my parts, cause I need the room. ALL PRICES ARE OR BEST OFFER...feel free to counter-offer. also, please note prices don't include shipping.
MJ factory rear bumper...black step style. includes mounting brackets, lights and bumper light wiring harness has been resprayed and had ZERO rust before sandblasting and respray...class III hitch not included
$150 plus shipping

tube rear bumper, not sure what it's off of but it will mount to a comanche with a small amount of work...it's too wide by around 2" on each side, so you'll have to chop it down.
$30 plus shipping

set of white cherokee 4 door rear doors. $75 each. complete with all glass, trim, latches, and handles. all manual. included also are interior panels.
$50 each, plus shipping
27 spline chryco 8.25 rear axle. 3.55 gears. perches/shock mounts already cut off...needs axles ground, perches welded on, brakes and drums. I blasted the diff cover, painted it and the pumpkin, installed a brand new yoke, and new input seal.
$60 I don't want to ship this.

i don't have a rear pic of it but will get one. ebrake cables have since been removed and used elsewhere. does have backing plates and complete brakes, but the brake pads and drums need replaced.
I will add pics of the doors, and of some xj rear hatches I have as I go along.
pm me for any requests on parts...I can see if I have them.
-Pat