• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

TONS o' parts: Speaker bar, np242, seatbelts, bumper, interior stuff (OEM mostly)

cyberbackpacker

NAXJA Forum User
Okay, the family and I are moving June 1st, and our new place has significantly less storage. So, I need to get rid of a ton of parts I have taking up space.

Some of the highlights:

Speaker bar that can be seen here:
http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/10/web/2638000-2638999/2638971_10_full.jpg

A new 30" tire

A TC skid pulled from an 87

21 spline 242 case

Full set of front/rear seatbelts

Tons of interior pieces- radios, clusters, consoles, glove boxes, bezels, trim pieces, extra cubby holes (great for spare for those subwoofer enclosures)- but I do not have seats, carpeting, or hatch shocks- come from a variety of years 84-01

If I think of more I will post.

ATMA- I have gray seatbelts for 96+ and brown for 84-95, soundbar is gray, and I have four 97+ gray door panels with manual windows, including window cranks.

splitz- sorry no latch, but I do have an ashtray for 97+ :)

If this is a duplicate, I apologize.... got a strange message after I attempted to send the "first?" message. Are the cubby holes the flat, black plastic panels that are mounted at the bottom and either side of the steering column underneath the dash bezel? I don't suppose you would mind sending a photo of the cubby holes you have available to [email protected]??? Thanks in advance.....

The cubby holes I was mentioning are the big trim piece with the indentation in the hatch opposite the spare tire carrier.

I am unsure which piece you are looking for. If you can find a pic, send it to me and I will let you know if I have it.

got the driver's side a-pillar trim piece in dark gray?

is that ashtray front or rear??

Back