• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Build sheet question

gw204

NAXJA Forum User
While dropping off my '03 Ram for a power steering pump replacement, I asked the service manager to print up a build sheet on my '91 Cherokee. The following things were listed:

Right Front Spring Group, Code Z78P
Left Front Spring Group, Code Z58P
Rear Spring Group, Code Z05P

I am planning on replacing the rear leafs and shackles soon and was hoping the build sheet would tell me if I had up-country or not. Measurements from center of center cap to bottom of fender flare are 17.5" front and just under 17" rear. But she looks very droopy in the rear.

The XJ is equipped with a factory tow package. Did that include different leafs than an XJ without the tow package?

Thanks.

The Up Country Pkg included +1 inch springs, no rear swaybar, full skids ( front, tcase, gas tank ), tranny cooler, front and rear tow hooks, and Posi-traction. The tow Pkg included hitch and tranny cooler, not sure of the spring type. Stock XJ's measure 17.5 + 17

Back