NAXJA Forums -::- North American XJ Association  

Go Back   NAXJA Forums -::- North American XJ Association > Bargains and Deals > For Sale: Private Party Only. XJ ITEMS ONLY
HOME Member FAQ Sponsor Info Rules Bylaws E-Mail

For Sale: Private Party Only. XJ ITEMS ONLY Private Party Ads only. If they even smell commercial, they will be deleted.

Old April 24th, 2004, 09:59
NAXJA Forum User

Rear XJ Dana 44 and other stuff

Sold my XJ so we could get a new family vehicle because it is expanding and I have some parts that now collecting dust.
First off is an XJ rear Dana 44 with 3.54 gears and a factory trac-loc. It is currently disassembled but I have all parts except brakes, it does have the backing plates for drums. It also includes a Youkon Gear master overhaul kit and 2 timken axle bearing kits all brand new in packaging. $450.00 or best offer.
Next is a JB Conversions heavy duty tailshaft conversion kit, brand new, still in the box and complete with main shaft, for a 231 transfer case. $250.00
or best offer.
Lastly I have a set of factory skids for an XJ. Front skid, transfer case skid, and gas tank skid, all in pretty good condition. I would prefer to sell as a set for $150.00 or best offer.
I would really like to move all these things onto better homes, all offeres will be considered, the only thing I would be interested in shipping is the tailshaft kit, everything else seems a bit big and I would prefer to work something else out, Even if I have to drive a short distance to meet someone. I can send pics of anything too whomever may be interested.
Thanks,
Erich D.
mcipkala@snet.net
Old May 14th, 2004, 17:01
NAXJA Forum User

Re: Rear XJ Dana 44 and other stuff

Will you ship the 44? I am VERY interested is you can ship to CA-94598
I'll email you too!
Old May 14th, 2004, 17:13
NAXJA Forum User

Re: Rear XJ Dana 44 and other stuff

PM'd for all skids.