• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Lifted 2000 XJ Classic for sale.

Granth77

NAXJA Forum User
It's time for me to get something different, so I'm selling my 2000 XJ. The truck is located in Decatur, IL, right in the middle of the state. Here are the specs:

2000 Jeep Cherokee XJ Classic 4x4
48,700 miles
4.0 liter w/ AW4 automatic
power windows, locks, mirrors, tilt, cruise
Air conditioning
D30 front axle, 8.25 rear axle
3.5" Rubicon Express Super Flex lift w/ spring packs
Advanced Adaptors slip yoke eliminator
Tom Woods CV driveshaft
JKS sway bar disconnects
JKS heavy duty track bar
Custom 4x4 Fabrication front winch bumper
Custom 4x4 Fabrication rear bumper w/ tire carrier
Custom 4x4 Fabrication rock rails
Rusty's t-case skid
Factory gas tank skid
BRAND NEW factory TJ "Canyon" wheels (all five)
31x10.5" Goodyear MT/R's (all five) w/ about 70% tread left.
Two Hella 550 driving lights mounted to grill guard
Old Man Emu steering stabilizer.
K&N air filter
Husky liner floor mats for front, rear, and cargo area.
Pioneer DEH-5500 CD player w/ MP3 player and XM radio (everything you need for XM radio is all there. All you have to do is buy the service of $9.99/month. Bought in August for $435.00. XM radio is great!)

I'm sure I'm forgetting something, but I'll post if I think about it. I purchase this XJ brand new in October of 1999. All maintenance and service work has been performed religiously! I have every receipt for everything I've done to this Jeep, even all oil change receipts! Mobil 1 synthetic oil has been used since 40,000 miles. The lift was installed in March of 2002 at 29,000 miles and it has performed flawlessly ever since. As of this Thursday, I will be replacing the front brakes, so whoever buys it will receive brand new brakes. Plus, it has a 6 year/75,000 Chrysler warranty that I may work into the deal if the price is right.

Asking price: $14,000

I'll try to get some more pictures taken of it this weekend. It now has new factory Jeep emblems, only the "Classic" emblem was replaced with the "Overland" emblem. Looks really sharp. I just took the emblems off a while ago for looks. It has never had any paint work or body work done at all! You WILL NOT FIND a nicer XJ!!! If you have any questions, please feel free to email me or call.

Thanks!

Grant Herzberger
Decatur, IL
Email: [email protected]
Phone: (217) 423-0177

One more thing, I WILL NOT part this truck out

35099387.jpg

35099404.jpg

Back