• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NH Meet and Greet Trail Cutting Party August 8th

lobsterdmb

Just a Lobster Minion
NAXJA Member
We are going to host a meet and greet at our house in Weare, NH on August 8th beginning around 12 noon. For those of you who don't know, We have 54 wooded acres on which I would like to cut some trails. I will supply some burgers for whoever comes out and helps cut a few trails. It will be a BYOB party and can go as late as you guys want. This is for NAXJA members only right now. Any non-club member who would like to come needs to pm in advance. If you are interested in coming out, post up or send me a pm.

My house is approximately:

25 minutes from Manchester
25 minutes from Concord
45 minutes from Nashua
1 hour 15 minutes from Wocester, MA

Things to bring:
Tools to cut trails
Camp Chair to hang out in around the fire pit at night
Beer if you wish to consume

I've got to double check the date, but we should be there! :)

My family lives in Ashland. It would be cool to come up there and cut some trails then go out on the boat the next day down at squam lake.

My family lives in Ashland. It would be cool to come up there and cut some trails then go out on the boat the next day down at squam lake.

All NAXJA members are welcome so mark it on you calender.

Also, I added some info to the first post.

I'm setting the date aside, I'll try and make it. hows the land look? any hills, streams, rocks or is it mostly wooded area?

Its a hilly wooded property with some boulders/rocks here and there on it. I still haven't completely explored it. It has a stream in the front of it but I am going to try to keep the trails away from it for now.

jeeze, maybe I'll actually be able to make this. And, I'm ordering the rest of the stuff for my Jeep this week, so maybe with a little luck I can actually get it together in time to actually have it there :shocked:

So are you guys all moved in now?? Or still between NJ and NH??

jeeze, maybe I'll actually be able to make this. And, I'm ordering the rest of the stuff for my Jeep this week, so maybe with a little luck I can actually get it together in time to actually have it there :shocked:

So are you guys all moved in now?? Or still between NJ and NH??

Still between NJ and NH... However, I am moving up there full-time as of August 6th. Melissa will still be back and forth until the fall.

And its a jeep project so it probably won't be ready :wave:

haha oh, soo true. that's alright though. Either way, I at least ought to be able to make an appearence, if not stay for the whole shindig. :)

Wow, I just reread the original post and saw this start time at noon. Why so late? We'll lose almost 5 hours of good daylight! :D

On a side note, John if the date ends up working for us your beer (and Melissa's for that matter) is on us. We still owe ya for the last time!

I can bump it up to 11am, but I may not be getting up there until late the night before so I need a little time to unpack and get situated... It states light until like 8pm in August so that will give us 8 or 9 usable hours.

I can bump it up to 11am, but I may not be getting up there until late the night before so I need a little time to unpack and get situated... It states light until like 8pm in August so that will give us 8 or 9 usable hours.

we'll get an early start for you!! :D :D

I am not going to be able to make it up for this, but we'll get up there one of these days...

Same here, I had hoped this would be a weekend I could make it up for, but that one doesnt look good for me. We might have to set up a 2nd weekend and run a caravan up from PA/NJ.

Wow, I just reread the original post and saw this start time at noon. Why so late? We'll lose almost 5 hours of good daylight! :D

On a side note, John if the date ends up working for us your beer (and Melissa's for that matter) is on us. We still owe ya for the last time!

U don't owe us anything, we appreciate your help and we were glad to buy you dinner! :) Besides I am sure we will need more help from you at some point. Build a shed, build a bar, build a jeep, level out property, frame out closet and so much more! You get the point! :0 Looking fwd to seeing you and Angel again!

I'll try to make it. Just paid my dues so I can join in on the fun. Can I bring a friend to tag along and do some cutting? I gotta convince him to sell his Legacy Outback and get a Jeep.

Back