• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

early model XJ rear steel tail light boxes

RWKHausSupply

NAXJA Forum User
Won a set of rear tail light boxes for my 90 XJ and now going to tube the rear and will no longer have the need for these. They are farmermatt I think they said. They are uncut for lights yet, so what ever you get for the light you can fit in these. They are Very stout and brand new. I can take pictures tonight for anyone interested.

I spent close to 175$ and this is all I won :smsoap: . so basically paid 175 (yeah i know) so looking to sell for $75 + shipping.

More info..

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Custom Taillight Housings for Jeep® Cherokee[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]Precision built & formed from 12ga. steel, our new tail light housings are damn near indestructible yet offer styling that anyone can admire. These replacement housings are formed to fit and retain the same shape as the original Cherokee tail light. They bolt right in using the factory hardware and bolt locations[/SIZE][/FONT]

These used to sell for 95$... now no longer in production I believe? just as a special event raffel prize I think?

they are these but without holes yet..
FBD_Tail_002.jpg

Last edited:
nope sorry, they are heavy and bulky. Let me see what shipping would be though...

ok fedex ground is 18.50 for 4 day delivery.

I seen to remember a certain someone who broke out someones tailights on a certain trail.......and I thought a set of metal tailights would fix that just fine : )

xDUMPTRUCKx said:
I seen to remember a certain someone who broke out someones tailights on a certain trail.......and I thought a set of metal tailights would fix that just fine : )

Your welcome to my tail lights.. I told ya that... :cheers:

But the boxes need to be sold to recoop some raffle expense that Ron and Ryan conspired to get us all drunk for so we would even spend the kids college fund on tickets for..

Your going to tube the rear anyways? Dont spend your $ on these, you need about 200-300$ for tube! Then we will get ya some bling LED round trailer lights that I cant get my front bumper on to...

I WILL NOW LOWER THE $ though to 50$

Back