• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I'm lame!!!

Blkxjkrawler

NAXJA Forum User
I BROKE AT TAHUYA:anon:

So in case anyone was wondering what the loud bang was as I went through the last puddle at mud lake I figured it out today.
100_0189.jpg

100_0188.jpg

100_0187.jpg

At least the shock boot melted to the exhaust and held everything up. I am currently reconsidering my position on rear bumpstops, and should have them installed by this weekend. So Flame me all you want, because I am LAME.
Ryan

So is that what happen when you suspension writes a check your shocks can't cash.:explosion

so its still functional like that right? :confused1

Blkxjkrawler said:
totally! Hey do you have 20 dollars I could borrow to buy a new one:helpme:

Thats a good one.:laugh:

It's always the right side that goes. Atleast everything held together for you. Mine dangled the whole way back to camp. The kid behind me screwed up his CB and tried using the FRS to tell me that my axle had a growth, I didnt hear em.

xjrock6.jpg

-Kevin

KarlVP said:
Doh!!! At least its a shock.

Last time I went to Tahuya, I blew up a D30 Detroit locker.

We herd the stories from First in First out. :D :D

I didn't break, but bent the tie rod to chit. Now replaced with another stock one, :puke:, I am starting the build of a Celli's Customs OTK setup with heims. Its no longer my DD. More on that later. :thumbup:

wrecked said:
It's always the right side that goes.
Ya thats true. Did this when I was out with some buddies in my car, I didn't go over anything big though. I knew I kept hearing a noise while I was out there, but I didn't find out until I went to air up at a gas station.
Kingston8-21-06055.jpg

Back