• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

***ISO old rig... '89, cage, stroker, D44s, boatsides, rescue green

rredalty

NAXJA Forum User
Trying to track down my old rig, herd from the guy that bought it from me that it went north, likely in Indiana or somewhere in that region. If anyone might have seen it out and knows where I could find the owner I would greatly appreciate any advice. Jeep was an '89, '97+ front and doors, rescue green with a hybrid cage. Custom tube bumpers, boatsided, long arms, D44s, beadlocks with kevlars, stroker..... when it was sold by the last person I know had it, it still looked the same. Thanks guys. Couple pics before cage, after cage, boatsides and one of the most recognizable body damage spots.

***Update*** Looks like it wound up on Cincinnati Craigslist a year ago and the source for that is fairly certain it was sold.

Found it in Bloomington. Now just have to talk him into selling it.

Dude said he'd sell it for $10k because that's what he has in it. I know he bought it for $6k, I found him through the guy he got it from. Im not into BS games with shady people. Forget it, I'll just buy another army truck.

Old post but never gave up. Finally brought it home today. Nothing has changed, even has the same tires still!

Back