• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rock Krawler Rims - Brand Name???

I called my nearest 4x4 shop to order a set of black Rock Krawler rims, expecting it to be a simple and easy request and task.

Instead, I get asked what brand of Rock Krawlers I was referring to. ??? I thought there was only one kind. Can anyone shed light on this?

Crager
American Racing
Extreme Steel
Im sure im forgetting some, but they all make a black wagon wheel aka Rockkrawler.

What size and type are you looking for and how quick? I have a set of 4 I am going to be pulling to go to 5x5.5 lug pattern. They are in great shape. The fifth rim has the lug holes wallowed out due to loose lug nuts but works for my trail spare. Maybe we can work a deal. I live in Loveland. These are AR767's and 8 inch wide. Don't remember the back spacing.

old_man said:
What size and type are you looking for and how quick? I have a set of 4 I am going to be pulling to go to 5x5.5 lug pattern. They are in great shape. The fifth rim has the lug holes wallowed out due to loose lug nuts but works for my trail spare. Maybe we can work a deal. I live in Loveland. These are AR767's and 8 inch wide. Don't remember the back spacing.

If noone else is interested in the wheels, I am. Let me know how much you want.

American Racing #767

ar_767s.jpg

Check Quadratec for the Cragar series 397. They are cheap, look good and dont have the goofy stripe on them. Also, ive seen them at a discount tire shop for even cheaper.

Thanks guys..

Old Man - Thanks for the offer. The wife doesn't care too much for ARs red and blue stripes. At least you're closer than the south of Denver offers I've found.

I'll check on the Pro Comp Series 51 variety.

Back