• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Possible 1987 XJ Wagoneer For Sale/Trade

xjwoody

NAXJA Forum User
Since I am going broke buying gas, I have been considering the sale of my old Jeep. Repeat, CONSIDERING THE SALE...

4.0 (non HO), Auto (AX15?), NP242, all with about 150k miles
D30 non disco/D44 (probably has an LSD)
3" +- lift (coils and leaves from a 97, coil spacers and a long AAL)
w/ RC shocks
235 Firestone M/Ts
Coolant system retrofit
New vacuum lines (virtually eliminated blow-by w/ valve cover cleaning, etc)
Stock K&N filter
Mobil1 synth oil (for the past 4 changes)
New bearing hubs
New D/S u-joints front and rear (mostly Spicers)
Hitch and Hooks
CD player (w/ remote) and newer speakers (screwed inside panel of back hatch on to eliminate rattling)
Newer water pump/alternater/battery/serp. belt/coolant plumbing/front brake lines...

I have:
another bearing hub assembly
D30 760 axle u-joints
set of 205s in excellent condition
Power Steering Box (from a 94) and a new supply hose
intermediate steering shaft (from the same 94)
3" coils
LCAs
Rock sliders (brand?)
Ball Joints (Quadratec)
additional set of stock rims

The engine has a floating lifter, but it runs really well. Trans shifts properly. T-case has a little trouble going in and out, but nothing unusual. There is hardly any rust on it...

The passanger side window shattered a few days ago. I have the new glass, but I haven't installed it, yet.

I am looking to see who bites.. I will trade for a kick-assed 4 cyl station wagon with a 5 speed... Or, I want $3500 for the whole she-bang.

PM with email for a few pics.

*sniff-sniff*

XJWOODY

PS - I am still only considering this sale. I love this old Heep, and have done just about every bit of work myself (with the indispensable help of good beer-swillin' friends). We laughed, we cried, we got it back on the road by sunrise...

Back