• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

ABS pump works but no abs? Also engine swap Q.

any way of getting it down here to fallbrook? the ecology in oceanside seems to be a decent yard to find the parts needed, but its small. pick your part on miliken normally has alot more. when i got mine there were 4 95/96s to choose from. and that was at the miliken yard.

Yeah i can bring it down no problem. Before I come down I will already have the parts and bring all the tools I have. Thats if, you are offering to help. If you are thanks! Which beer should I bring? lol

sure, i'll help you out. just give me an idea of when you want to do it. i have to give the wife notice so she knows she is taking care of the kids solo. lol. and no beer for me, otherwise nothing will get done. hahaha. i am more of a diet pepsi guy.
seriously though, i will PM you with my info. we can set up a time and we can make a list of parts youll need. i should have all the tools we need here.

Looking for bendix abs 9 or 10 parts or where to find it need the master cylinder
You are much better off converting to vac booster/mc. Vs that bendix stuff.
One thing you can possibly do which would be inexpensive is contact your local dealer, give them vin and see if the recall has been done. If not, have them do it. Make sure to have them replace the accumulator as well.

Thanks but my rig has a big block with no real good vacuum for power brakes and big twin turbos and space is at a premium + I like the feeling of hydraulic boosted brakes id use the Bosch type but its bigger and more work. I can't see my miss putting up with manual brakes she made sure we got one with a/c to / power every thing and u can guess the old saying happy wife happy life. mine has a bad master cylinder core that I can't reuse / rebuild

Last edited:
Back