• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB: 4 Door XJ shell

shelbyluvv

NAXJA Forum User
I need a 4 door shell for my next project. I don't need any drive train in the rig. Although axles would be nice to help move it around.

Tags out of date? No problem! It will be getting chopped up after I take the pieces I need.

I need the floor pans, "B" pillers and the roof to be intact and straight. Other than that the rest of the rig don't matter.

I would love a 97+ but anything will work for now. I am not looking to spend a whole lot for this. Lemme know what is out there so I can start weighing my options.

ive got an 88 shell if that will work for you. no axles, trans, transfer case, engine. just the shell. let me know if you are interested.

I am interested. Tell me more about it. Can we bolt a stock suspension under it to make it a roller? I can get most of the stuff to put a suspension under it from a buddy.

How much are we talking for the shell?

i suppose you could bolt everything up, but as it sits there are no front or rear springs or anything. i think i have a set of stock leafs we can bolt on. id have to see if i can find any front control arms, might have a set but not sure. if you have a flatbed trailer, i have a way to lift it on if that works for you too. as for price... how about a 12 pack of diet pepsi?

I like the price! Let me work on getting some temp axles to move it with. I would have no way to unload it without the axles.

I got the whole front suspension I can borrow from a buddy off a TJ. I will need rear leafs though but I am sure I can find something laying around in someone's parts pile.

Could you send me some pics of it so I can smooth the old lady over?

i will try and get some pics for you either later today, or tomorrow. i did check and i do have a set of stock leafs we can throw under it. ( i dont need them back either)

Back