• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

wagoneer prototype!

austinaubinoe

NAXJA Forum User
i like the old FSJ's alot and those pics just ruined it for me, i think they should leave the classics alone. :lastara: :conceited:

I think they look decent, one of those things that you would have to see in person. I think some full widths and 37's would make it look awesome lol.

Skinny pants, long shaggy hair and levi jackets are back in style. I guess woodies should make a come back too.

Then again, I want to shoot anyone I see in skinny pants, long shaggy hair and levi jackets.

that is some good photoshop work. Still like the old ones better.

you can tell it's photoshop work though, good shop jobs you have to think for a second weather or not it's shopped.

I'm sorry but I would rather puke in my own shoes than own any of those.

Sure they're ugly, but not as bad as jeep's current non-wrangler lineup, I think it's a good look. I like the two door, put some good steel bumpers on, solid axles underneath, chop the rear roof and turn it into a camper top like a bronco, and I'd drive it. It's pretty cool if you ask me, I think Jeep should do it.

Last edited:
Back