• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

sold the xj need to find guys like you to help me with the new zj

jimmy forbes

NAXJA Forum User
in a sad event i sold my 89 cherokee, it had a 8 inch lift, 35s, lockers, safari rack, custom bumpers, tire carriers, damn near everything i wanted, but the fact is i sold it cause i drive too much. i bought a 96 zj to replace it, although its not a cherokee the fact that it had a V8 and all sorts of nice stuff on the inside, and im fairly sure a dana 44 rear i had to get it. anyway you have been a big help to me, and i want to first thank you all for that, and ill check in from time to time to see if i can help people too, i was wondering if anyone new a site like this for the zjs, i now alot about jeeps and suspension but the biggest lift they make for zjs in 4.5 inches from rubicon express, i want to stick with them because i loved their suspesion on my cherokee, but i want to go about 6.5 or 7.5 inches on the grand cherokee, and sugestions would be great. thanks jimmy

Back