• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Parting out: 1987 Wagoneer Limited

YELLAHEEP

NAXJA Forum User
The grille is no good, all busted up. You have PM

What a shame to part that lovely wagoneer. If it was in Houston I would taken the entire thing!

OK, I'll Take (dibs on) the following:

The factory cassette Stereo. $10

I need the passenger side wing window with working lock, willing to take both. $5 each

Transmission cooler, $5

Front passenger window motor. $10

I'm interested in all the A/C hoses, and the A/C condensor, are they fairly new looking?

Want the windshield water bottle with washer pumps, ?

I will take the Gauge cluster,$10, unless some desperate, broke college student needs it and speaks up). For $10 I will take it as a spare (i have an 85 and two 87's maintain now). One is being restored (It was mostly parted before I bought it just like the one your parting now, blown engine, 2X4).

Is the water pump and radiator brand new, still in the box, or just barely used, recently installed (new)?

Let me know if any part of the head light surround, or the front yellow corner turn light things (bezels?) are left?

I also need most of the engines intake manifold throttle body acceleration and transmission "linkage" and hardware (it got parted in the one I am trying to restore). I have the main parts like the throttle body and intake manifold, but I am missing the cables and cable mounting brackets.

Question, is the "rear wiper" listed just the blade, or the entire motor drive assy. If it's the Motor Drive assy, I will take it.

Almost forgot, the front door panels on mine are dry rotted at the bottom, bottom 1/3 is dry rotted, so are those door panels in nice enough shape for me to take them? If so I will take them too! Both front door panels. I do not need the power window switches if some one else wants or needs them (mine are still OK).

Also, what are you going to do with the other stuff under the hood?

Ok, I've made a list of the parts you all have requested. Some have been sold locally, but I will do my best to PM you guys soon as to what's still available from what you requested.

This particular Waggy has gone to the scrapper today........ and I picked up another. See this thread: http://www.naxja.org/forum/showpost.php?p=243552149&postcount=40

and PM me your needs.

Back