• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Lincoln Versailles(Ford) 9" rear end, 58.5" wide, 5x4.5 bolt pattern, discs $700 OBO!

Safari Ary

NAXJA Forum User
Lincoln Versailles(Ford) 9" rear end, 58.5" wide, 5x4.5 bolt pattern, discs $700 OBO!

This is the rear axle from a Lincoln Versailles.

Hey everyone, haven't been around here in a while, but I have this axle for sale and it is almost ideal for an XJ.

It is a Ford 9" rear end with factory discs.

The rear axle is 58.5" wms to wms with 5x4.5" bolt pattern.

Swap this into your XJ or MJ and never break your rear axle again.

I don't know what the gear ratios are, but they are very tall, so you'd probably wanna swap them out.

Axle is located in Blacksburg, VA, but can be delivered to the DC area or NC relatively easily.

$700 OBO(seriously, make me a REASONABLE offer)

Ary

Last edited:
Re: Lincoln Versailles(Ford) 9" rear end, 58.5" wide, 5x4.5 bolt pattern, discs $700 OBO!

Off topic but what is fords model on this?

Andrew

Re: Lincoln Versailles(Ford) 9" rear end, 58.5" wide, 5x4.5 bolt pattern, discs $700 OBO!

I honestly have no idea what the Ford counterpart is. Sorry

After a bit of searching its the gernado(sp), what is the spline count, and is it big or small bearing?

Andrew

It is 28 spline, and IIRC does not use standard "small" or "large" bearings. I do believe moser, dutchman, etc offer 31 and 35 spline axles for this application though due to it's swap popularity. Not positive though.

We bought this axle for my uncle to use in a Lotus 7 w/ an LS1 for an engine, but decided to go another route. This was pulled from a running/driving car and is complete.

Ary

Bump!

New price $550

Back