• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Hey Cliff, I can attest after riding in both your Jeep with AC and Rob's without, AC is awesome! I always keep mine up but I DD my Jeep

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

Has anybody given out the vin number for their vehicle for someone to run a carfax on it? Possibly looking at trading the wife's Buick for another truck and they are asking for vin number. In all my dealings with trading I've never ran anybody vin number or given mine out.

Might be a 2 truck family here soon.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Wade and some guys are going aug 25th. I can’t make it then. Matt will be there sept 22nd and I can make that date. No other participants for that date so far

Picked up a 26' car hauler yesterday to move to AZ. Assuming our closing goes as scheduled, we'll be hauling stuff we need to live out there late September, get things situated, go to the Moab event, then get started building the new house.

Hopefully this link works...

https://www.flickr.com/photos/153676134@N06/shares/Jw35V1

Airshow this weekend was awesome, the f22 rocks.

Brakes won't be done by this weekend and the XJ is partially torn apart. Got to love it when people sell you crap but swear it is good. I know, my fault for buying used parts...

Brakes won't be done by this weekend and the XJ is partially torn apart. Got to love it when people sell you crap but swear it is good. I know, my fault for buying used parts...

What’s going on? The XJ I just bought has rear disc but no idea from what or what parts you need.

Just had a nice hit and run right outside our shop. We were installing our new cameras this morning, and wouldnt you know it 10 mins after we set the outside cameras we got it on the new system. Just burned a copy of the videos for our local PD.

Back