• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Moab 2018 Pre-registration CLOSES September 17th at 2359 EST!!!

Re: Moab 2018 Pre-registration is now OPEN!!!

Since I'm already in as a guide I figured making sure I was registered would be a good thing. Done, signed, sealed, delivered....:)

Done

Well it's official. I'm registered. Hopefully this year goes smoother than last time.

Well I have a problem. Primary offload XJ had been deemed to rusty to be used any more.Sever rust in spring perch area and floor pan.Need to find new donor body & swap parts. Not enough time before Moab.
So I will come in my stock back up XJ,do I need to change my event registration?
Oh,and I,ll need a seat for some of the rides if one is available.
Thanks

I don't think you'll need to change your registration. The official sign up for trails will be done on site at registration at the event.

I will be willing to bet that there will be some seats open here and there all week.

mac 'my jeep is still on jackstands' gyvr

REGISTERED!!!

mac 'can't wait!' gyvr

Well I have a problem. Primary offload XJ had been deemed to rusty to be used any more.Sever rust in spring perch area and floor pan.Need to find new donor body & swap parts. Not enough time before Moab.
So I will come in my stock back up XJ,do I need to change my event registration?
Oh,and I,ll need a seat for some of the rides if one is available.
Thanks

I'll be wheeling my stock (but heavily armored) xj for this event. I'm sure you can still wheel some of the easier trails.

They rent stock wranglers for a good chunk of trails so a stock xj should be fine too.

REGISTERED!!!

Leaving in 40 days.

JIM.

Registration closes in 19! Days!

It's important to those planning the event to have a head count on who is coming to the event!

So, on behalf of the BOD we are going to be giving away a Milwaukee Electric Tools 2863-22 M18 Fuel Onekey 1/2" High Torque Impact Wrench Kit with a TEKTON 4950 1/2-Inch Drive Lug Nut Service Tool Flip Impact Socket Set to a lucky NAXJA member that is pre-registered for the 35th Anniversary Celebration!

Rules are simple. You pre-register for the NAXJA Moab event by 11:59 PM Eastern Standard Time on Monday, September 17th 2018 and you are a NAXJA member. This includes those wives or other members that register with another member, we specifically had a check mark in the registration form to indicate if anyone else on your registration is a NAXJA member.

That's it!

mac 'get your registrations in!!!' gyvr

Registration closes in 19! Days!

It's important to those planning the event to have a head count on who is coming to the event!

So, on behalf of the BOD we are going to be giving away a Milwaukee Electric Tools 2863-22 M18 Fuel Onekey 1/2" High Torque Impact Wrench Kit with a TEKTON 4950 1/2-Inch Drive Lug Nut Service Tool Flip Impact Socket Set to a lucky NAXJA member that is pre-registered for the 35th Anniversary Celebration!

Rules are simple. You pre-register for the NAXJA Moab event by 11:59 PM Eastern Standard Time on Monday, September 17th 2018 and you are a NAXJA member. This includes those wives or other members that register with another member, we specifically had a check mark in the registration form to indicate if anyone else on your registration is a NAXJA member.

That's it!

mac 'get your registrations in!!!' gyvr

So all I gotta do is everything I already did? What a kick azz deal. I have said it before and I will say it again "I have been in a few Jeep clubs, but NAXJA is by far the most coolest one"

So if my daughter brings her jeep do I have to register twice? Or can her jeep ride on my registration?

A minor child or a child living at home (ie still in school) can just be on your registration. We will have to make sure that BLM fees get paid for it, so just remind whoever is at the registration table to make a note.

mac 'bring em both' gyvr

Registered. Its coming soon!

Well I guess I can make an appearance at this event. Now to just get jeep ready.

Good to see a bunch of my MWC buds will be there. While I hope to get back for a Winterfest someday, it won't be next year's as I'll be building my house in AZ, so this might be the last time I see you guys for a while.

Back