• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

4.0L Aftermarket Valve Cover?

KINGSIZE

NAXJA Forum User
Does anyone know where i can find a aftermarket valve cover for a 90 Non HO 4.0L motor. Ive been looking for a few weeks now and i seem to not find any.

Thanks
KINGSIZE

:makingmentalnotetoavoidhumorwithkingsize:
:roll:
you would get a lot better response to these tech questions on Tech or JU. Aftermarket valve covers are pretty low on the list of XJ mods with most of the folks around here. Hell, some of us can't even figure out how to attach tow hooks at this point :wink:

[quote:0f082e8f42="JR"]should try that question on the pirate board![/quote:0f082e8f42]
:theregoesJRstirringthepotagain:

nice

SeanP

Thanks fellas for all your help. I hope i see all on you on the trails. :D I see all of you are in NorCal, But are any any of you going to the SoCalXJ Jamboree this year? Ill be their. Ya can miss me.

KINGSIZE

What happend was. I took my valve cover off to clean it due to a bunch of oil blowing into the filter. I got it off and i found that the very back tab was cracked off and it had a huge hole in it. So i needed to look for a new valve cover. This is why i was looking for a aftermarket cover. I was figuring i needed a new one so why not clean it up under the hood as well. Im not into the chrome crap. Its a stroker motor for god sake. I was just looking to be a little diffrent then everyone else. Trust me if any of you ever meet me you'll see in not of the norm. :lol:

P.S. I have a great sence of humor. Just ask all the POLICE in my city! :D

KINGSIZE

[quote:936b420c94="SeanP"]:makingmentalnotetoavoidhumorwithkingsize:
:roll:
you would get a lot better response to these tech questions on Tech or JU. Aftermarket valve covers are pretty low on the list of XJ mods with most of the folks around here. Hell, some of us can't even figure out how to attach tow hooks at this point :wink:[/quote:936b420c94]

HAHAH, who would we be refering to SeanP? :lol:

Back