• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Free to good home...

woody

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Memorial Lifetime Member
Haha made ya look! Moving is so much fun :eek:

Free to good home: Many years of Four Wheeler, 4 Wheel & Off Road, and approx 2 years of JP magazines. U take em or I chuck em.

Also have a lot of 89 XJ interior plastic trim pieces & 3.55:1 8.25 gears that will be heading to a dumpster if no one wants them.

Gotta have this stuff gone in two weeks...

woody said:
Haha made ya look! Moving is so much fun :eek:

Free to good home: Many years of Four Wheeler, 4 Wheel & Off Road, and approx 2 years of JP magazines. U take em or I chuck em.

Also have a lot of 89 XJ interior plastic trim pieces & 3.55:1 8.25 gears that will be heading to a dumpster if no one wants them.

Gotta have this stuff gone in two weeks...

How much shipped to 60544??

Rev

motorman said:
Woody, where are you movin? Out of the area?

Naw not at all... only about six miles down the road (closer to Uwharrie) I just don't want to drag too much unneeded stuff with me. :D OTOH the dumpster point is four miles away and it's right along the way.

Grey... though the prev. owner spray painted some of the pieces black (it's flaking off so it ought to clean up easily)

woody I could use a piece of trim... I need the passengerside rear cargo area piece, with the indention. I dunno if you have that or not. If so I could swing by and pick it up and perhaps bring that leafspring back to you. Let me know, Tim

Tim88XJ said:
woody I could use a piece of trim... I need the passengerside rear cargo area piece, with the indention. I dunno if you have that or not. If so I could swing by and pick it up and perhaps bring that leafspring back to you. Let me know, Tim

Sorry Tim, that was the only piece I want to keep, (mod it for a 'built-in' subwoofer box)

Back