• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2012 PNW Jeep Meet and Greet

98CherokeeSport

NAXJA Forum User
Headed out to Naches this weekend to the 2012 PNW Jeep meet and greet and had a pretty good time. Well all kinda did our own thing saturday but met up at the funny rocks to watch everyone play. I didt get many pictures. Hoping more post up.

I did meet XJranger however and followed him around a bit on the rocks.

The new coilovers and nitrogen shocks rode like a cloud and i was extremely pleased with the results. The new Rad designs rail shifter also worked wonders on my aw4 transmission. Holding 1st and 2nd gear was awesome!

I played around on the funny rocks and moon rocks with all the other buggies in our group. I dont have any pictures of that session but i am searching around to see if anyone else got any.

Here is the top of the moon rocks
462306_465734180125401_73933504_o.jpg

Played around on the RTI ramp in camp. I limited the flex quite a bit but still scored a 630
462306_465734186792067_663927896_o.jpg

I limited the travel with straps and i set the coilovers and nitrogen shocks to give me about 6" of up travel and 6" of down. Rides like a cloud but limits articulation. Its about the perfect split i think personally

Saw you over there and meant to say hi, but it was a busy weekend. I did also get to admire that ass end of your rig coming home this morning after I almost rearended you in the fog :)

Saw you over there and meant to say hi, but it was a busy weekend. I did also get to admire that ass end of your rig coming home this morning after I almost rearended you in the fog :)

Shoulda swung by and said hi! Ha that fog was horrible coming home

Oh, that was you?

I was the white XJ with the crazy exhaust rattle.

We decided to take the Newbie run on Saturday, to make sure the Jeep could drive home. Been to a couple runs up that way, but can never remember what road leads to where.

I was there with the YJ, had a good time. The fog going home sucked especially hung over.

Back