• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

TSF Sun. March 13th

AwesomeXJ

NAXJA Forum User
It was a really good run. Perfect mix of snow, mud and gravel. and Oh Crap moments. I'll get some video links up in a little bit.

SO tired now I get to clean the house. Aaron where do you live, work So i can get you this tow hook. Alright guys have a good night. I had a great time. I am done until this summer Jeep needs some work now.

SO tired now I get to clean the house. Aaron where do you live, work So i can get you this tow hook. Alright guys have a good night. I had a great time. I am done until this summer Jeep needs some work now.

I listened to the message you left me.Its funny cause you were turning right but going strait and i was turning left and going strait.

Ya I'm not going out for a while either I get to redo the steering I JUST did yesterday. plus I wanna armor up.

ceder tree and FB5. it was so sloppy and the weather was so gross that's all we could do:) ill have pics up here in a tad.

im pretty sure i was in front of you guys on fb5 that was the most cherokees ive ever seen in one spot besides a wrecking yard anyway kinda makes me wish i wouldve stuck around

no mine was headed back down the trail when the grand was starting to pull out the white one figured i should follow them out since im the one they followed on to the trail i bet it will be awhile before they follow a random jeep down another trail atleast they got a good first wheelin story

well fellas, im'a gunna have to wait till tomorrow to post the pics from today. i am beat and have to get up at 5 O 'effin clock in the morning for school (IITR:) ) sorry for the delay:(

I had a great time guys.

I do need to get some things in order before the usual spring time assult on other runs..

We ran the lower portions of Cedar Tree , took the left down to beaver Dam road to hit up firebreak 5.

Their were pockets of slushy snow, sometimes 10~12 inches deep that made Cedar tree quite the trail.

I think Aaron used a good term Tabogan run.. It was slow and slick, I was sliding all over and bumping off this tree and that.

We headed to Firebreak.. after making out of the third section of CedarTree we were headed for that steep uphill turn, that does about a 180.. Everything else had been so slush covered and slick.. I didn't want to do it. We didn't have the winch power to recover anyone if it went wrong.

Great day guys. I was beat when I got home. My boys fell asleep while we were airing up.. and slept the whole way home.

As rough as it was, it was great that everyones rig Drove home and everyone got out safe.

I had a great time today is another story. I think that being out in the cold all day finally did me in now I have me a cold. I even missed worked today.

i had a great time yesterday. no major carnage. jason and matt good to meet you. mat the new rig was impressive on A/T's for shure. jason thx alot for the tug of war on FB5. i was hung up with no chance, withought your help. awsome day. totaly beat. heep hit 200k on the way home... Like a Champ!!!!1

pics and vids after dinner, maby.i just steped out of the paint booth, i dont have many. i was buissy grabbing ahold of everything else in the jeep i could.:yelclap:

until the next time.
Bronze.

Back